1. Unmitigated thermal bridging can undermine other strategies to improve building envelope thermal performance. True or False?
2. Traditionally, which of the following has not been a long-standing strategy to improve building envelope thermal performance?
3. Thermal bridging has not typically received as much attention because of which of the following?
4. Which of the following ASHRAE standards starts to address thermal bridging at interface details?
5. The BETB Guide is a valuable reference tool. BETB stands for what?
6. Thermal bridging at interface details is important, but not as important as Assembly ‘effective’ R-Values or Assembly U-Values. True or False?
7. The performance of windows and walls are typically evaluated separately because?
8. An un-insulated balcony is an example of what?
9. The BETB Guide is ____________________.
10. Which of the following is not an example of thermal bridging at interface details?