1. There is increased pressure in the US on healthcare spending which is leading to a need for ____________ and ______________.
2. According to the article, component-based construction addresses cost and speed-to-market concerns, but sacrifices quality.
3. Prefabrication strategies are being developed that maximize a hospital’s ability to ___________.
4. Patient Rooms are an example of spaces that are what?
5. According to the article, prefabrication is widely understood as a way to do what?
6. Which hospital was the first in the U.S. to extensively use multi-trade prefabrication?
7. Which of the following is not identified as a benefit of prefabrication?
8. Caregiver workstations are typically fabricated using millwork. A more component-based adaptability approach would be what?
9. What makes the most sense for multi-trade prefabrication?
10. Prefabrication does not always cost more.