1. Which of the following standards or guidelines is most common in Europe for completing a whole-building life cycle assessment?
2. An Environmental Building Declaration is a tool that must be used during the design process. True or false?
3. Which BC building is The Athena Institute’s most recent recipient of an EBD?
4. What is most commonly ignored when completing a whole-building sustainability analysis of new buildings?
5. An EBD indicates whether or not a building is a good performer. True or False?
6. Which of the following standards or guidelines do not include an LCA component?
7. Can an apples-to-apples comparison of EBDs between two different buildings be done easily with currently available EBD data?
8. A third-party review issued by an EBD “Program Operator” is necessary for a building to achieve an EBD. True or False?
9. Which of the following statements is false?
10. What is not one of the Athena Institute’s goals for EBDs