1. Which of the following passive design strategies is NOT used at TELUS garden?
2. From what sources does the District Energy System obtain its heat?
3. Ventilation air for the office spaces is supplied at high level below the chilled floor slabs. True or False?
4. How many points does the PV array contribute to the project’s LEED Core and Shell certification?
5. What building system admits the majority of fresh air to the TELUS garden office building?
6. Proprietary protocols enable all building technologies to communicate with one another. True or False?
7. Open protocols can harvest data from all building systems simultaneously and present them in real time. True or False?
8. What percentage of the water used for flushing toilets is captured rainwater?
9. What is the particular energy saving attribute that is unique to destination dispatch elevators?
10. How did the TELUS Garden integrated design process (IDP) improve building performance?