1. Of the three pillars of Sustainability, Social, Environmental, and Economic, “Sustainable Design” has always focused primarily on the “Social” aspect.
2. Which has been the primary metric for the last few decades when measuring occupant health?
3. Biophilic Design and the Biophilic Hypothesis suggest:
4. Living walls, natural building materials and forms, natural light and areas of prospect and refuge, are all examples of:
5. How many hours a day do North Americans spend sitting down?
6. This activity has been dubbed “the new smoking” by many researchers and contributes to various illnesses, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity.
7. Interior layout and design is not enough to foster active employees. Employers must also:
8. Having light available to us 24-hours per day can impact our:
9. Blue light ______ melatonin production:
10. Interior layout of spaces in a building has no effect on occupant health, it is only the introduction of windows, natural light, natural building materials and vegetation that impacts positive mental health.