1. Which of the following standards or guidelines include Building Envelope Commissioning (BE Cx)?
2. BE Cx provides an effective means to:
3. The BE Cx Authority is involved only during the construction phase. True or False?
4. The BE Cx Authority acts as:
5. Which of the following is not a consideration in the development of the Owner’s Project Requirements?
6. Which of the following is imperative to implementing an effective BE Cx process?
7. As construction begins, who is going to be responsible for coordinating and implementing the BE Cx activities?
8. The BE Cx Authority’s role is to challenge and independently evaluate design assumptions and selections against the Owner’s Project Requirements. True or False?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the functions typically evaluated as part of building envelope performance.
10. During the design review, which of the following is an important element that is evaluated?