1. The Earth Rangers Centre was first certified in _______ as a _______________ project.
2. Which of the following strategies was not part of the original LEED certification?
3. Before changes were made to the building and Platinum certification was pursued, it was operating at 67% better than then MNECB: True or False?
4. One of the first things that was done as the building went from Gold to Platinum was:
5. The project performed an infrared scan of the building to evaluate building envelope-related issues. Which issue will the Owner deal with first?
6. What LEED-EB documentation proved to be most challenging?
7. Which strategy is not likely to be implemented in the future?
8. The Earth Rangers Centre still has a long way to go before the facility’s utility costs are offset by solar revenues: True or False?
9. Setting temperature set points and providing sweaters for staff were strategies that were tried in an attempt to __________________.
10. Which of the following strategies from the original LEED certification was removed because of maintenance concerns?