1. According to the article, the next great leap in the design of sustainable buildings is:
2. Which of the following design standards does not look at actual energy performance:
3. Software programs are emerging that make it simple for designers to guarantee energy savings with no risk.
4. Which of the following is not energy modeling software?
5. When guaranteeing energy performance what is a considered a common safety factor to apply?
6. In a guaranteed performance contract, what happens if the building is not performing as designed?
7. Seattle is currently experimenting with actual performance as part of what?
8. Software such as Sefaira is great for what?
9. LEED v4 now has a prerequisite for sub-metering?
10. Which of the following is not a critical element to getting accurate energy modeling results?