2. If a project team is looking to maximize flexibility and trade-offs with regards to environmental performance, the project team would conduct a _____________?
3. Changes in LEED v4 and Green Globes provide incentives to learn more about LCA.
4. Which of the following would be considered when looking at the flows between the building and nature?
5. LCA is particularly useful in identifying what?
6. Which green building program DOES NOT have incentives for designers to use LCA?
7. IE4B is an example of what?
8. Global warming potential, materials for recycling, and net use of fresh water are what?
9. LCA is a science of best estimates and not a science of absolute measurement.
10. Using LCA for product comparisons gives designers what information?