1. According to the article, the Passive House standard considered the waste water venting on the plumbing system as what?
2. Which of the following was NOT an advantage of working with an existing building for this project?
3. According to the article, which of the following contributed to a significant portion of the building’s heat loss?
4. From the mechanical engineers’ perspective, what statement below is true about the biggest climate differences between Ontario and Germany where the Passive House standard was developed?
5. What best describes the Ken Sobel Tower project?
6. Design solutions were assessed based on what two (2) criteria?
7. What Alternative Solution was submitted and approved by the local building authority?
8. What effective thermal resistance was required for the building envelope?
9. Which of the following was NOT part of the cooling strategy for the building?
10. According to the article, which discipline is less affected by the Passive House considerations?