1. In which wall type is condensation accumulation due to air leakage of less concern?
2. In a split-insulated wall assembly, wall durability is increased and air leakage related condensation risk is reduced because the sheathing temperature is:
3. Vapour diffusion is the passage of vapour molecules through materials as a result of:
4. Latex paints, plywood, OSB and some foam plastic insulations are considered:
5. Vapour diffusion should be completely eliminated across a building envelope assembly.
6. What can potentially cause the most water to deposit in an assembly in a short amount of time?
7. Fungal growth can occur in wall assemblies if the Relative Humidity is not kept below:
8. For a material to be considered a “vapour barrier” it needs a US perm rating, or permeance value, of ___ or less.
9. When using vapour impermeable insulation outside the exterior sheathing, a vapour barrier is still needed on the interior, on the warm side of the insulation to stop vapour diffusion from interior to exterior.
10. The insulation materials mineral wool and fiberglass are considered: