1. According to the article, approximately what percentage of human-made greenhouse gas emissions is the harvesting and manufacturing of building materials responsible for?
2. High-performance buildings is all about making buildings less bad. True or False?
3. Lower embodied carbon, more natural materials, smart vapour, air & thermal control are all what?
4. Which of the following is a reason spray foam is not considered a durable material?
5. Which of the following is NOT the focus of a smart enclosure system?
6. If you are using a blower door on your building enclosure, you are testing for what?
7. After keeping rain out, what are the next most important systems and in what order of priority?
8. Sheep’s wool insulation can remove contaminants from the indoor air. True or False?
9. Smart vapour control looks to do what in cold climates?
10. Discomfort, energy inefficiency, and condensation and moisture damages can be a cause of what?